小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, March 20, 2006

im gonna declare im mentally n physically tired..
aft workin 4 ONLY 2 DAYS!!
i cant imagine those working 1yr+ or mths over there..
my 1st day of work on Sat started by...
1. carryin all those metal cages + doggie hses out 2 display
2. wiping dry the doggie cages aft my fren wash them
3. assist my colleagues in fixin lunch 4 doggies
4. distributing out the lunch 4 e doggies
5. check whether any of e dogs r sick
6. GO 4 MY LUNCH
7. help my colleague in changin hammies' cages
8. check stock + price taggin them
9. carry stock down from 2nd level to 1st level
10. helpin customers in findin their stuffs
11. .......
and e list goes on n on..
until we start 2 close shop at 7:45pm..
stil quite alright lorx..
cux e time passes v quickly..
esp aft lunch time..
got along quite well wib my colleagues too..
and i 4got 2 mention sth..
i wear e shop's uniform + shorts (above kneelength) + slippers..
hahaha.. tats how i need 2 wear 2 go work..
cux whenever we cleaning e dog cages..
e water wil jux splash out anywhere..
therefore we cannot wear pants which r too long..
on e 1st day of work only,
i get 2 carry lotsa dogs.. all diff breed..
n there r more than 50 DOGS THERE!!!
freaking alot rite?
my fave is e Siberian Husky n a female Golden Retriever..
these 2 dogs oways v obedient..
wont anyhow bark..
they bark only when they r hungry or they want attention..
v cute arhx!!
on my 2nd day, my heart nearly miss a beat,
when i saw got customer interested in e Siberian Husky..
tat is e only Husky in e pet shop..
i wil miss her de.. =(
luckily, e customer duwan female, they want male..

2dae meet up wib shar, al, mk n chris..
went 2 catch a movie + walk arnd..
they r e ones acc me 2 shop 4 my stuffs..
i rch PS earlier.. so went Spotlight 2 buy ribbons + alphabet stamps..
aft tat went up GV 2 buy tix lorx..
b4 goin to Made With Love 2 buy papers + pens..
fwah fwah.. $8.50 at Spotlight, $22 at Made With Love, $7 at GV
i oso bght a above knee length shorts from Baleno for $25
my "lunch" + dinner = $6
so my total damage 4 2dae = $68.50
omg~ jux started workin..
n yet i spend so much liaox.. *sObx*sObx*
plus i got news from my sis le..
she called up 1 of e tour agency..
n check with them tat 7D6N flight tix + hotel wil b arnd $901
*sIgh* really need 2 save up quite alot..
arbo go trip cum back wil b broke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home