小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

jux when i tot of ranting out my frustrations..
sth miracle happened!!
hahaha~ cux i wanna access e SP SAS mahx..
wanna check e grading of results..
like A, B, C is wat GP?
=P wanna do a total up 4 my last 5 sems..
but 2 my surprised, i cant login 2 my a/c
i tried another 5 or 6x but stil invalid
so.. i saw e SAS Desk HelpLine,
i gave it a try..
-.-" sianx half worx..
oni available on wkdays 9am-6pm
AGGgHhh~ so i cant access my SAS until Mon lorx?
den i closed e window and saw several oth SP popup windows..
AND guess wat lehx?
1 of them prompt me 2 CHANGE MY PASSWORD
cux it expire le..
muHahahahah~
n i even tot of scolding SP 4 e inefficiency
oni 2 discover is i zhutou, nv saw those popups..
=X its my fault bahx..
n i've changed it liaox.. 2 a new password..
access e SP SAS &
oni 2b brought 2 a page whereby it read,
"Semestral examinations results will only be available on 22/03/2006 at 08.30."
yeahx.. oni tis sentence in e whole page..
freaking maddening ok!
up til nw even when i access alady,
i stil duno wats e GP 4 each grade..
Shit lahx.. shall go play my Sims2 nw..
HPMH!
any1 with the above info regarding GP,
pls leave me a tag kx?
kind-hearted ppl wil b rewarded..
evil-hearted ppl wil have their RETRIBUTION
mUahhahahah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home