小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, March 12, 2006

w.e.f 13/03/2006,
my hse internet connection speed wil changed!!
from 512kbps to 1500kbps!!
a freaking 3 level leap
muahahahah~ its an offer SingNet gave de..
mayb bcux its challenging wib Starhub?
aniway i wont support Starhub..
cux the subscriber density wil impact throughput
tats wat i learn from my Broadband Comm.
woo~ can stil rem tis lehx.. not bad ehx?
ytd was feelin kinda down n bored..
so i opened my bookcase,
saw tis book and started reading it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

its a not bad book lahx..
jux tat there'r lotsa tough words inside..
makin me wonder wat it means.. =\
i act. wrote down those words in the beginning..
BUT, its slowing me down so much..
i oni manage 2 read 15 chaps ytd..
n for a gd 30mins, i read 8 chaps niax..
which means currently im at chap 23.
its stil a LLLLOOOOOONNNNGGGG way 2 go..
c tat long word?
the last chap is 137 lorx.. -.-"
ok~ enuff complaining, shall go have my dinner,
wait 4 dar.dar's arrival n i start readin again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home