小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, March 13, 2006

WOOOo~ m chattin wib tay tay kai yun nw..
hahaha n gettin bbq pix from her too!
jux nw dar.dar cum n he install a chn game 4 me..
oso RPG type wan..
no need me 2 fight wib enemies..
jux click click enter enter wil do..
however, i stil miss Dragon Quest 8..
*sObx*sObx*
aniway, e chn name is called 軒轅劍參外傳~天之痕
duno u all heard b4 anot lehx..
hahaha.. jux nw i tried playin le..
omg~ its in traditional chn characters lehx..
see liao will faint i tell u..
alot alot lorx..
all e conversation in chn..
sumore some is i duno de..
hafta consult help from dar.dar siax.. =P
mayb try finding walkthrough from internet bahx?
muahahahah~
dar.dar at level 20 nw liaox..
but im laggin behind.. oni at level 5 lorx..
Wahahahah~ mayb tml try playin a few hrs again bahx?
since my sis wil return 2 work tml
PLUS my mum brin ah ma 2 hospital
so e whole hse wil belong 2 me le!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAH~
wish me gd luck..
hope tml wake up wont find more bites on my arm..
its gettin on my nerves..
2c so much bites on my arms..
sumore they leave "blue black" scars behind..
like ppl abusing me.. =(
leaving those "blue black marks" behind lorx..
ARGH~ i dun even dare 2 go out lidat..
looks so damn ugly + fragile + weak + pitiful
i duwan all these..
i want back my original looks..
*cries*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home