小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

2dae is really not my day~
but let me show every1 sth.. muahahah..
Image hosting by Photobucket
make a guess, did i cut my hair?
i'll reveal e ans in tml's entry.. =P
ok, shall list down some example 4 u guys 2 agree with me
tat 2dae is really not me, Veronica Liang's day..
Firstly, i lost a $300+ job (4 days)
Secondly, i waited 20mins to pay 4 6 ribbons at Spotlight
Thirdly, i waited another 20-25mins 2 pay
4 2 bottles of glitter glues n 1 UHU superglue at Popular
Fourthly, i cant edit my blog template..
it jux wont republish out 4 me..
Fifthly, .......
i really dun wish 2 mention it..
but it sets me frowning whenever i tot of it..
tat idiotic bus driver of Tibs Transit!!!
ok, i noe alot of question marks comin out..
let me explain kx?
i board tat 852 on 1 fine day (lolx.. ok i abit over..)
let me rephrase it..
i board a 852 tibs transit bus tis aftn..
intend 2 alight at e "Petrol bus stop" b4 MacRitchie
i pressed e bell near Shunfu Rd
YET E BUS DRIVER CAN MISS IT~
he oni cum 2 a stop aft 1km over e bus stop..
n it was oni when i standed up..
den he look thru e rear mirror, ask me, "u want 2 alight?"
i DEFINITELY say YES rite?
he stil got e guts 2 ask whether can i alight nx stop?
I CFM + GUARANTEE CHOP CHOP SAY NO LORX!!
he finally open e door n let me off..
by then im cursing n swearin e bus driver off le..
BUT 2 my surprise, i saw bus 162 approachin e bus stop..
try as i might.. i ran 2wards e bus stop..
oni 2c e bus drove off infront of me..
*sObx*
up till nw, v unfortunate rite?
waited another 15mins den e nx 162 cum..
Arghx~ really feel like cryin le..
at e thought of earning $300+ 4 my hk trip..
n its all gone..
can any1 else get me e same job back?
dun let me find out whu is e oth gers 2 replace us..
i curse them ok! HPMH!

sadly, dar.dar called me jux a few mins ago..
din he notice tat my tone has changed?
cant he sense anything is wrong?
*sIgh*
insensitive at all

Image hosting by Photobucket
ouch ouch~
sum ppl abuse me..
see all those blue black marks?
*sObx*sObx*
nahx~ those r not blue black marks lahx..
kekeke.. its scars left behind by e "mossy like bites"
*inspiration given by peiying..
she say those look like blue black marks..
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home