小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 17, 2006

wahx~ so fast..
cux in another 12 more hrs..
my poly darlings wil b cumin over 2 my hse..
muHAahhaah~ 4 mahjong session!!
hope can play a few rounds..
hands gettin itchy yehx?
aniway, ytd busy cleaning my rm lorx..
prepare 2 let dem cum 2dae mahx..
so need 2 tidy up abit.. =X
n i've finished makin e gift 4 ailian!!
*ailian, if u read tis post..
mux tag me worx..
well, i have oso come up wib new idea le..
shall buy more libbons (teh X) ribbons..
2 decorate my hand-made thingy..
jux nw i did a Apr 2006 calendar 4 myself!!
*give myself a pat on e shoulder
hehe.. m satisfied wib e outcome worx..
mayb wil do e rest of e yr oso bahx?
or make 1 4 dar.dar?
arbo he wil complain i oso make things 4 ppl but not him..
hMmm~ lidat oso jealous mehx?
*yawnx* gonna go turn in soon liaox..
ltr really bcum China de "guo bao"
(inspiration taken from mk)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home