小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 17, 2006

seriously.. i hate my new hse reception..
is damn weak lorx..
esp whenever im usin e com n wanna sms ppl..
e Sony Ericsson's "Message save in Unsent Items" tone pissed me off
i HATE it 2 e core!!
wonderin whether izzit jux my hp or every1's oso lidat?
mayb shld conduct a experiment on my sis..
Argh~ our mahjong session was cancelled..
due 2 some unexpected misfortune..
(>.<)
m chattin online wib "ah tan" nw..
hahaha.. =x
gettin Final Destination 3 from her as well..
oh god~ wat shld i do nw lehx?
ytd nite ask my sis how much she planning 2 brin HK?
she said oni arnd SGD $500-$700
so plus our 7Ds flight tix + hotel accomodation <= $900
add on the most $700,
total wil b $1600
muahahahah~
which means i got enuff alady lahx..
yeahx~ dun have 2 scrimp anymore liaox..
i really had a hard time saving n saving..
controlling myself not 2 spend on anitin..
even when i c clothes i like, I CANT BUY!!
HPMH~ tat is v sad ok?
but i allow myself 2 spend on Art n Crafts material..
cux i buy 2 make things 4 my beloved frenx mahx..
so tat can b understanding rite?
ANIWAY~ nx Mon im goin down PS again..
hahahah~ tats my 1st fave place 4 buyin AnC thingy..
e nx wil b Bras Basah Complex.. or Taka?
hehe.. nx Mon e Made With Love shop got Double Stamp day..
so i guess shld b headin down 2 buy more Papers..
den mayb go SpotLight shop 4 more ribbons..
b4 goin Popular buy 2 more tubes of Glitter glues..
dear frenx, u all r e ones whu benefit worx..
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home