小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 10, 2006

in my previous post, i 4got 2 mention sth..
wed nite dar.dar stay over at my hse..
den 3am MIDNITE we woke up watch SOCCER!!
can u believe it?
i keep sayin i hate soccer n yet i watched it..
sumore e whole match + half time i nv move away from TV
stay glued 2 e TV wib dar.dar sittin by my side..
me wrapping wib blanket cux cold cold..
muaahhaahh~ but u guys rem wat match is it mahx?
its e 1 Arsenal vs Real Madrid
n e winner is ARSENAL
I WON TOO!
cux i bet on Arsenal n dar.dar support Real Madrid
tat is partly e reason y i watch it..
kekekek~ =D
n ytd aftn duno y my com suddenly break down..
when my sis on it, it jux auto restart..
refusing 2 enter windows..
let us choose Safe Mode etc etc
but e Enter key not working.. =(
make me so mad lorx..
cux previous day i was tellin dar.dar
tat as long as my com dun spoil, i wont change it..
den nw it happened le.. =\
still.. i tried 2 enter e Load Past Configuration..
it jux BLANK SCREEN
omg~ i was worried n frantic..
my sis's report all in e HD n no back up lorx..
i leave it there 4 like 30-40mins
restart n its able 2 enter safe mode le..
so i hurrily inform my sis..
ask her 2 save all her report in thumb drive 1st..
aft tat i try restartin..
n guess wat?
it went back 2 normal liaox..
so i try restartin AGAIN
stil e same.. enter e windows..
so i try running Norton 2 check n AntiSpyWare
no error or virus lehx..
SO What really HAPPEN 2 my COM?
i have no idea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home