小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i tink im seriously haunted by my NUS supervisor..
nowadays, everytime i check my Yahoo a/c
and if there r new Inbox msg, i'll wonder whether izzit *him?
(we usually communicate thru emails)
argh~ i hafta shake off this thought..
i duwan when i've graduated, my mind is stil filled with *him
tat is so pathetic rite?
hMmm~ flip thru e newspaper tis aftn..
was searching browsing 4 pet shop assistant job..
BUT dun have lehx.. =(
i wanna start working.. n i wanna work in a diff environment..
duwan those departmental store or shops..
nor office job lehx.. (i hate sittin in a place 4 hrs..)
tats y i wanna try workin in a pet shop..
any1 wib relevant info, pls leave me a tag yehx?

late tis morn i was sayin tat my whole blk wil b down w/o electric
BUT they bluff ppl lorx..
i was on stand-by alady lehx..
bath early, prepare my mp3 n story books..
end up by e stroke of 1:30pm, i was expecting my rm fan 2 stop..
miracluously it didnt..
so i went 2 e living rm n enjoy e ceiling fan + TV
ALL e way until my mum returns hm.. wib my lunch
it was arnd 4+pm le..
watch awhile of TV n eat my lunch at e same time..
aft tat continue readin Angels & Demons
stopped at chap 38
took a nap at 6pm n woke up at 8:10pm
jux in time 2 miss e 1st contestants of e Campus Superstar
lolx.. sumore i woke up in shock lorx..
aniway ate my dinner n watch TV (again?)
b4 startin 2 play my 軒轅劍參外傳~天之痕
wOoo m at level 10 liaox..
slowly slowly gainin levels nehx..
gettin tougher too!
well well, kinda unexpected..
cux some1 send me a sms jux nw..
sort of informing me tat she changed hp no.
n i totally dint expect she wil sms me!!
oh my gosh!
(min, i guess u shld noe whu is e *her?)
keke.. n b4 i 4got..
hafta wish my old old fren happy bdae..
thou im sure she cldnt possibly cum accross my blog..
its stil my lil' way of expressing it..

~!*~!* Happy 20th bdae SHUYU *!~*!~

*yawnx* hafta go slp early le..
tml got ppl cumin 2 bring toto go "cut fur"
muahaha~
shall try 2 upload pix of toto's b4 n aft..
nitEx all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home