小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ermmm...

its Wed which means 2Ds to FRI!!
cant wait for the weekend to come so i can have ample rest.
no idea why i've been feeling lethargic lately.
have made appt to go down dye my hair on SAT!
color i have not decided yet, shall c the color samples by then.
and FRI night got movie date with the bf, THE DARK KNIGHT!
is that a continuation of the 1st movie??
thought of DIY-ing a floral wreathe for photoshoot,
but dont know where to start from. also not enough time liao?
went to trim my hair yesterday and the lady also told me e same stuff.
"dont be psycho by the people into getting more pose.
honestly, 17yrs into marriage i only browse through my album once.
and that was on the wedding night after the banquet."
sounds true? been more than 3 people telling me this..
i shall stay firm on my decision, 33 poses so be it!
Mon after work i met some of my ex-colleagues 4 dinner!
yurie-chan got sg flt so that day was her full free day in sg.
Mabelle met them early & bring them around SG for tour & food-sampling.
thats me & yurie-chan over here. :)
that day i passed Mabelle & Raju their bridesmaid dress.
here's the 3 of us coincidentally in polka dots!

ytd met Raju for lunch and damn we made the right choice!
paid Canele a visit since DBS Indulge app showed me the current promo -
$15 for 2 course meal, UP $19 siol!
you can choose either Starter or Dessert with Main course.
comes with free drink as well!
thats us with our starter - cream of mushroom 4 me;
signature caesar salad for raju & its damn nice i swear!!
since both of were craving for some sweet stuff,
we ended up with a box of macaroons each! ;x
she bought a box and shared w Cafren/Joy after meeting me.
for mine, was left in office to cure my sweet tooth.
Happy Birthday to both my parents yesterday!
hardly can find a partner with same birthday whom you'll spend the rest of your life with.
hope many many more birthdays to come for my parents!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home