小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

RE : Brand's Chicken Essence with Tangkwei

so its been near 2wks since my menses came and guess what?!
although im still suffering from menses cramp,
but to be honest, the blood flows seems to be much more regular.
certain months, my menses can be as short as 3days,
this month however, it was the normal 7days!
menses cramp this month was still manageable, only consumed 2 painkillers.
after which from second day onwards, i couldnt even feel the "squeezing" action inside my body. ;P
the usual backache & pain in the breast didnt appear either.
still, i would still recommend taking this in longer period of time
to totally enjoy the benefit of the tonics.
my review is just based on a one time trial so gotta try afew more months
before i can be certain this product is to stay or stop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home