小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, June 22, 2012

4th Day of Feasting

ytd marks the 4th day of feasting!
been eating wayyyy too much and i seriously need to lose some weight.
hopefully its in time for my photoshoot end of next month.
and ytd i went down Telok Ayer St to collect my prize as well!
i won the Brides' Exlusive prize from Brand's!
got a free 2D1N stay at Hotel Re! and also 1mth supply of Innershine!
woooottts! shall finish my supply of Kinohimitsu & start on this.
cant wait cant wait cant wait!
then me & bf head down HDB to sign our OTP!
its confirmed chop that we're the owner of a Punggol unit!
*clap hands* 3+yrs down, we'll be collecting our keys~!

and all of a sudden, im the only iphone user in the group!
we've got samsung note, samsung SII and SIII!
but no, probably not so soon..
will only change when i spot a design irresistibly..

my dinner catchup last night w the clique!
they bought for me a MNG polka dots dress!!
*jumps around* everyone knows i love polka dots ahhh??

we were quite disappointed by the standard of e pizza ytd.
was a tad cold and too hard, totally not crispy at all.
where did the good pizza chef goes to?!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home