小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

His First!


due to my "smartness" i kinda saw everything coming!
haha but the surprise is still there, just that is not a major shock!
i was still able to contain the whole mixture feeling -
of going along with their most suggestions & everything.
high point was bf appearing w flowers in his hand and waitress w a cake.
they sang birthday song & we hurriedly place our order.
good to hear that bf is interacting well with my closest friends.
best is having your closest friends, family & bf all together!
food at Ambush is thumbs up too!
will definitely re-visit it when i can.
next celebration in line will be for our forever skinny lady!


This whole week was so fully-booked!
even decline work meeting to meetup with my friends.
because work is never ending & friends' celebration could be a yearly affair.
Mon was spent with my poly mates;
Tue was spent with my sec sch girls with bf;
Wed which is 2dae will be Jap cuisine with bf (bdae disc!);
Thur tomorrow will be heading down HDB sign docs;
Fri gonna attend bf's colleague's wedding dinner!
Sat will be celebrating with family/bf? (unknown yet!)
and finally Sun will meet Joey/Cine for shopping~ wheee!
brand new week's Mon have to attend colleague's jiemei discussion.
follow by that on Sat is colleague's wedding!
OMG~ my fave month is so ♥-filled!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home