小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

08.06.2009 @ City Hall

planned 2 meet up with D only at arnd 12+noon..
@ 1+pm i was stil on the internet msn-ing..
managed to set off @ 2:45pm aft eating my maggi mee.
meet her up @ 3:25pm which was LATE!
walked over 2 Funan IT 2 collect her lappy,
follow by walkin 2 MS for late lunch.
saw this at City Link..
which i've always tot Xin Wang is HK Cafe?
since when a Xin Wang TW Cafe pops out?
1st hangout - MOF
4 D to have her lunch while i have dessert..
look at her checkin out her lappy..
lets hope its faster now..
here's my dessert..
D happily with her Unagi bento..
i was craving 4 it when i saw..
but! how 2 have lunch twice??

aft that we head to Suntec 4 me 2 change currency..
USD was 1.465 while YEN was 1.493!
my 1st time changing YEN that is < than 1.5!!
of cux, i changed quite a whole lot 2 keep it 1st..
walked bac to MS to find Starbucks..
lucky 4 us, there's 2 power plug 4 us 2 use!
settled for Hot Choc & Almond Butter Cake!
thats like eating again! ;(
video call with jill!
look at our lame expression!

half watching Boys Over Flowers (D's 1st, my 2nd time)
and half time msn-ing with jill lohx..
D is addicted as well! hahaha~ ;x
we only realised how late we are when jill told us..
at 8+pm we're stil watching e 1st ep.
only went off at arnd 9+pm..
sillily wanted 2 eat Manhatten Fish Market..
but we cldnt find it anywhere 02-182?!
where's that, we ask ourselves?
asked e Cust. Svc then we know its not open yet! -.-
settled 4 Pasta de Waraku instead lohx..
we're like their last cust. @ 9+pm..
thats my Eel & Egg Pasta.
my 3rd meal already! =|
here we continue on with 2nd ep.
damn LOL! cux we got our own entertainment.
shared Combo Prawn & Fries with D..
a collage 2 end this post..

i rched hm damn full & got somemore food waitin..
onion egg + herbal tea cooked by mom.. ;(
packed my luggage, continue with "BOF" & eating!
lights out only @ nearly 2+am.. *yawnx*

tml at this time, i'll be on board 712 le..
embarking on my 2nd flt this mth b4 shaking legs ltr on..
i've got 6mths c'k flt on the 11th!
bless me kx?! ;D


lotsa matters goin on in my tiny brain..
makin me feel helpless & useless..
im sorry 2u 4 i cant help u out in anything.
sometimes i hope some1 is there 2 listen 2 me..
jux lik how *u use 2 listen 2 them..
but i face e reality that *ur no longer there 4 me.
i wil b independent - thats wat i promise myself

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home