小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sadness..

was browsing thru FB & came across some seniors' photos..
show them goin Bali 2gether & snappin lotsa fun pix..
& then my 3-ban oso tell me nx mth she & classgirls goin BKK..

whereas me lehx..
e respond i get frm my grp of girls r..
"not interested.."
"count me out.."
"not joining.."
"broke.."

...

its kinda sad that our class isnt united
& its even more sad that those girls whom u call close,
isnt interested or cant mak it to a grp holiday.. ;(
initially, who are the ones who say can go??
in e end, only head & tail r e ones..

heady, 大不了我们自己两个人去咯?
anyway, we're always e 2 who is most on de..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home