小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

小白转世记

returned frm my NRT turn 2dae midnite..
T.I.R.E.D like no tml lohx..
17/161 pax last night with SOME help frm C-CLS.
14/55 pax the day b4 with LOTSA help frm C-CLS.

did GLY for both way with the same allocation lohx..
and that stupid same aircraft W32!
SUPER lousy & dirty gly top..
carts' stopper was faulty & gave me 2 blue blacks on my feet..
den all those "jc" damn lazy for both legs
its either they too wols or they totally nv do.
worse stil, last nite my C/L ignore 1 sin woman pax..
that sin woman is those kpkb type sumore..
say y that cabin crew ignore her?
only serve those japanese b4 n aft her?
is that a kinda discrimination?
i totally dumbfound.. =|
apologized on my C/L behalf lohx.. -.-"

kana c'k flt for a NRT turn..
can u imagine how sway i am?
and to add-on, my emer test is paper 3
e Qs r diff frm e tips i got frm seniors!! ;(
shall 听天由命 then..

aft all e sway stuffs, let me go on with my lucky stuffs..
do NRT turn 1N stay oso got ppl bunk in with!
hahaha~ met D at Marroad & head 2 Aeon 4 dinner..
c'k flt's Qs was easy peasy which was *phew!
then i found jill who have e korea version Meteor Garden..
plus plus, im currently busy dl-ing my American dramas too!
in 2 day's time, i'll b on SQ plane flyin 2 HKG!!
hohoho~ hence i believe,
"life can be good if you want it to be"

last nite returned hm & had a delightful surprise!
my advance gift was there on my bed waitin 4 me 2 open!
yeah~ another Xiao Bai indeed..
haven ON it yet so no screen capture..
glad that there's a portable DVD drive..
no fret if i wanna watch DVDs overseas in future!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home