小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Frankly..

i kinda miss my old old old hse..
recently been acc-ing my mum go over my grannie's place..
& everytime aft that, we'll head 2 e mkt nearby..
i rem there's once i counted e no. of stray cats we saw along e way..
it amounted to a total of 20 from my grannie's place -
the mkt nearby - the way back home!
there's a RC downstairs & study corner..
a playground which i used 2 play with my neighbours.
& thats where i carried out my science experiment too!
there's quite alot of fond memories at that area..


nx wk shall tak more pix of the neighbourhood..
like e playground.. e blk.. e lift.. e mkt..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home