小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, May 15, 2009

BCM + F&C

seriously, i've gained 2kgs since i came bac on e 6th..
and i think its all due to eating & sitting all day long..
jux imagine my routine - eat, sit, watch, stand, play..
HOW NOT TO GET FAT?!

in addition, i can finish up e whole meal i ordered..
example my Fish & Chips which i cant finish in the past,
i can jolly well finish & have a dessert to add-on.
;( e economy goes down but my tummy goes up.. WT*!

anyway, keep this entry short..
i gotta faster head bac 2 my bks already..

ytd nite met X&Z for dinner @ J8..
my motive is 2 find sth but cant find it in J8..
& we saw Manhatten Fish Market!!
newly opened?? o.O
here's wat we ordered..
cam-whore while waitin 4 train..
yahx i know..
we cam-whore abit slightly too much..
but cux seldom got chance meet Ms Wong mahx..
during dinner we even talk abt our marriage stuffs..
& she say wanna employ me & zhen as her coordinators!!
haha~ who else can b more efficient than me? ;p

8th May met lisa+bf & zhen 4 supper..
finally got chance 2 eat e long awaited ba chor mee..
however, it wasnt as gd as i've expected..
might b due 2 e overly Q-ed list of orders on hand..
hence e uncle cooked rather below standard..
snappin on her car b4 we vroom off..
luckily got lisa's bf 2 snap 4 us..

anyway, nuff' said..
i shall return bac 2 my bks..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home