小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SQ... here i come..

in May 22nd-26th..

to say HI to HK finally..

;D

---

my NRT-LAX flt was ok.
jap & sin crews all v nice,
hence im contented & happiness filled me.
spent US$100+ within 2hrs again!
found my afghan square scarf frm F21 in purple shade!
make-up pouch with STARS pattern also frm F21!
a knitted cardi frm Hollister on sale $19.90, up $50!
plus storybk - he's juts not that into you
& a delicious lunchy frm Chick-A-Fil intro by senior.
overall, im 5* happy with this flt..
tml headin bac NRT & i can c my beloved - A&D!
A already dated me out 4 dinner with them..
wil cfm + chop BUNK IN BUNK IN!!
lookin 4ward 2 returnin hm this Sat..
my sis told me wkend we havin reunion dinner!
cux i wil only rch SIN on 25th nite 10+pm,
so nice of my mama 2 suggest havin it earlier. ;)
&&& my sis agree 2 fetch me frm airport on 25th nite!

HOORAY~ mayb this job aint as bad as i tot afterall? ;x
but i only get 2 spend 2 pathetic days in SIN b4 CNY arrives..


PS : head, dont home sick..
u'll c me v soon on the 16th!
thats our date okie? ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home