小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Individualist

in⋅di⋅vid⋅u⋅al⋅ist
   /ˌɪndəˈvɪdʒuəlɪst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-duh-vij-oo-uh-list]
–noun
1. a person who shows great independence or individuality in thought or action.
2. an advocate of individualism.

e 1 word which i remembered clearly till now.
described by my tokyo main instructor.
guess thats what described me the best afterall?
im more suitable 2b an individualist.
or rather, a loner.
my instructor said teamwork is what required in my line.
hence i shld improve on my teamwork than working on my own.
maybe, its time i heed her advice then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home