小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanks Goodness!

i recovered jux in time for my flt 2dae..
throat no longer bothering me,
thou there's phelgm now & then stuck in throat.
-.-"

anyway, im stil v much contemplating abt "throwing"

i shall see how much longer i can withstand workin here..


/* i've got a classmate who left us already.
which makes it 16 of us remaining.


its nearing CNY like 2 wks more?
im only left with 2 more days in SIN b4 CNY arrives.
rest of it im overseas slogging???
lets countdown 2 CNY whereby i can offically rest.

btw, my dad is recovering well now.
thank you all 4 e concern shown.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home