小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, December 29, 2008

NOTICE!~

CREATURES ALERT!
schedule been updated & emailed to all.
pls check & revise it if possible.
BUD, all's in except urs so pls update alrights?

----------------------

met up with e usual girls again.
went expo 4 Metro Sale but it was quite empty.
saw Hall 5 which reminds me of what happened 4+yrs ago?
anyway, lisa came down aft work 2 meet us.
Suki-ed again! jux bcux i had unagi cravings. ;x
had 4 plates of unagi sushi which surprised myself.
tml m gonna mug HARD & WELL since i gotta tak test on 2nd.
tml wil also b at TTSH waiting 4 my dad's leg op. 2 end.
hopefully everything wil b ok..
wars been on-going at hm & its driving me nuts. ;(
when will e old generation starts 2b more open-minded???

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home