小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, December 27, 2008

6 times out of 8 days!

20th Dec :
met all my girls 4 pre-advance xmas celebration
21st Dec :
played overnite mahjong & only went off at 7am!
22nd Dec :
met zhen went town 4 gai gai
23rd Dec :
met lisa & acc her 2 buy tonics 4 her colleagues

skipped 24th & 25th Dec

26th Dec :
met lisa 4 our secret mission & 2gether with zhen 4 dinner
27th Dec :
lisa, zhen & me r meetin 4 dinner again! movie too!

can u imagine how happy i am? ;D
anyway, both me & lisa LA on the day as well! hahaha~
ytd we had zi cha & 2dae we're gonna try western.
both r frm my hse downstair's hawker..
we'll b goin on budget so as 2 save $$!!

Side Track :
bud helped me checked my Jan's schedule already!
i'll be goin Amsterdam, Los Angeles & Hanoi nx mth!!
woohooo~ wil Amsterdam b snowin when im there?
i definitely hope so! ;p
budden e Euro$$ is holding me back..

1 Singapore Dollar = 0.49244 Euro
1 Euro (EUR) = 2.03072 Singapore Dollar (SGD)


=(

on a happier note, if it follows exactly as the schedule,
w/o any hicups or whatsoever, i'll be in SIN durin CNY!
im bac on the 25th Jan arnd 9+pm!
mayb wil miss e reunion dinner with my family..
my momo already say wil save e food 4 me..
and then i'll have 3 days of H which is 26th, 27th & 28th..
CNY 1st, 2nd & 3rd day im on HOLIDAY!
wooohooo~ tell me im blessed..

mayb its really like what they say,
"lose on the r/s matter but win on the other matters"

is that true?

i gotta go prepare & meet e girls in 20mins!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home