小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Nihon Koku no Jomuin desu

jux had my 1st Jap class 2dae!
it was more enjoyable than my last wk's class..
maybe bcux the sensei was humurous?
gotta monitor him 4 another few days b4 i can cfm..

here's a short conversation i learnt 2dae..
Okyakusama wa XxX-sama desu ka?
Gotojo Arigato Gozaimasu
Watakushi wa Beronika desu
Dozo Yoroshiku Onegai Itashimasu.

*Beronika because :
- no VE & CA in Jap consonants


some photos 2 share below..
taken with my "Power Rangers" clique..
LOL! all thx to Eileen, we got this name.. ;p
taken on e 1st day..
while every1 is busy touching up,
me & Jill girl was snapping..
with my Buddy, Kelly and Jill..
on e way talkin 2 MRT..
fooling arnd?
tryin 2 squeeze every1 into e pix..
but Gillian's face was cut off???
finally...
but Eileen wasnt arnd..
we're the Power Rangers!!
Jill even send us Power Rangers ringtone to use..
OMG! i cant imagine if it rings on e MRT..
Gillian, Jill & Adeline
with my buddy Kelly!!
i hope we can pass all trg & go OJT together!!
taken jux nw at Crystal Jade..

the training will not be so enjoyable w/o them..
im glad i've got nice classmates arnd.. ;D


will be back 2 update e rest soon..
need 2 go study for my quiz..
CIAO~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home