小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

CNY Photos

Havin finished FE2's film,
my sis 顺便 bring holka's film 2 develop as well..
hehehe~ jux nice both roll of film got x-processed too!
this is toto multiple exposure with my elder + younger cousin..
cant c very clear right?
1 is horizontal, 1 is vertical thats why.. ;p
den my cousins with toto alone..
guess this is e best shot among ALL!
reason being e flash color blends in with the bg..
plus every1 is posing 4 e camera! ;D
really vintage feel right?
oops!
this shot is suppose 2 have mahjong as bg.
guess we failed terribly.. ;x
den my cousins shot..
no idea why there's white curly thingy inside..

CNY Eve
e day we had our steamboat at home!
when every1 is busy preparing e food..
there i am.. hahahah~ nothing 2 do..
my fave 鸟蛋!
海松,香菇,傻傻分不清楚!
呵呵~我妈买的海松还真是像香菇啊!
到我打蛋花的时候咯~
全家人一起吃火锅耶~

1st Day of CNY
same as every yr, we'll go my ah ma's hse 1st..
except that this yr they've renovated their house..
all the color they used are so 大胆!
doubt my mama wil ever agree 2 using such colors. ;x
this yr my auntie nv prepare lunch BUT popiah!
all of us r suppose 2 make our own popiah..
but look! only my elder cousin is busy eating..
hiakx hiakx hiakx~ my dad make 4 her de..
my dad STILL continue makin popiah..
even thou they've had enough already..
btw, that hand belongs 2 my younger cousin.. kekek~
a candid shot!
who snap this? who who who?
we wanted 2 take a family photo..
but my mum suddenly say she wanna apply lipstick..
duno why my dad wanna mak fun of her..
omg! i duno why im laughin still
my dad look stunned over here..
c that tiffany wallcolor behind?
another 1 taken usin my cousin's camera..
all cousins gather around..
only me & sis's hair is messy!
lets have another take..
we girls gather..
oei.. why jia so odd one?
ranked from oldest to youngest..

3rd day of CNY
candid shot!
mux b taken by my elder cousin..
posted tis up cux duno why me & sis laughin..
over what? i 4got..

2dae's weather is great!
lets see what shld i do later..

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AlexisCheong.com said...

woah, the holga pics are really coolios!!

makes me wanna order a holga cam right now. haha!

Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 4:42:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home