小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

1st roll White FE2

my sis jux developed 1st roll of Fish Eye2!!
OMG! all 38 shots were developed & x-processed!
im so satisfied with the outcome of the slides films. ;D
scroll down for the peektures-galore~

thats me with toto~
in colorsplash flash - blue
sis with toto
in colorsplash flash - purple
multiple-exposure of orchids~
psst psst~ these orchids belongs to my neighbor. ;x

last Sun my sis + bf + toto went to Sentosa!
lets c how toto is struggling to swim..
LOL! do i sound v 幸灾乐祸?
e tired toto with mouth full of sand..

Sat noon went K-ing with sis + bf!
its my 1st time thou, K-ing with them..
i bet i mux have sang for 2/5hrs?
when is the nx K session? ;)
i like their tid-bits ONLY if it is cheaper!
wth?! $6 for each? =\
colorsplash flash - green
looks eerie thou?
my sis's bf singing w/ his 陶醉look..
in blue colorsplash flash..
thats them in my fave color - purple!

followin next is only for toto lover..
else u may skip to nx entry.. ;p
showin his teeth & tongue..
sparkling white teeth?
toto : "what is this fishy lookin thingy doing?"
toto : "am i the main focus now? why are they snapping at me?"

alrighty!
time 4 me 2 zZz already!
need 2 wake up early tml place order!
my gosh! another AE spree~~ :s

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home