小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Still Putting It Off..

if u notice something..
im putting off the update on cine's 22nd bdae.
reason being : too much photos 2 upload!

so, gotta wait til i got chance 2 collage them.
using photoshop of cux.. :)
in the meantime, im happy 2dae lahx!
1st time sakae-ed with lisa & xiang durin lunch.
even my colleagues oso exclaim : "so rich eh?"
lolx~ does havin sakae 4 lunch sounds rich?
o.O i beg 2 differ.
it depends on wat u order bahx?
1 photo 4 the time being.

Mon evening received an sms frm sis,
asking me 2 go hm try out the Chewy Delights!
"dun tell me is that ..." -tot to myself-
my sis bght a box of it!
my gosh! & that orange cheddar is 1 of them. :S
however, oreo 1 taste nice.
but pls dun get orange cheddar..
im scare of the taste..

last nite i've got a parcel from AE!
*jump around in joy*
1st time vpost shipping <$30!
that v naughty toto came n disturb again..
look at the followin & u'll know wat he did..
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
he returned 2 his 1st pose & let me snap.
tell me is this dog clever or stupid?
always like 2 come & rub on my spree loots.

aft his failed attempt 2 get me play ball with him,
he might as well lie down on my loots..
is that his kinda sulking 2 me?
nevertheless, i sayang him awhile & get back 2 my loots..

suddenly cravin 4 chawanmushi lands us in Sakae..
look at how full the table is?
act. all we ordered r side dishes..
lolx~ thats wat our fave is.. ;p
they "busy" eating while posing 4 me 2 snap..
bid byebye 2 xiang & we walk back..
stop at the bus stop 4 lisa 2 take bus..
cam whore awhile on our own..
i duno why i tot of takin this..
thats when i spotted e uncle behind lookin at us..

HA HA HA!
kana snap into my photo..

& i realised my eye rings r horrible in e last photo!
wth?! its majiam blue black kinda rings.. ;(
i got enough slp but y stil got eye rings harx?
any1 care 2 tell me anot? *frown*


more 2 come next..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home