小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, January 11, 2008

For The Time Being

hardly there's a wk that i'll lunch out everyday..
and im so happily lunching out nowadays.. ;D
bcux of e great company i've got!

and add to the happiness,
tanjong pagar mkt's food stil stand on top of e rest..
there's e carrot cake, roast duck rice, porridge, NASI LEMAK!
everything there jux seems 2 taste good althou no air-con.

and and and.. i really love workin @ tanjong pagar..
cux its really v convenient 4 me!
there's POSB & UOB BANK! even OCBC as well!
then Post Office is jux arnd the corner too!
grocceries? there's Shop & Save + NTUC!
wanna buy 4D or ToTo or Big Sweep?
SG Pool is also there! ;O
be it electronics, stationary, photo developing,
clothes, florist, WET MARKET, everything is jux packed there!
walkin distance like 10mins & TADAH!
i've got all e choices & thingy i need already!

sometimes i really hate 2 continue workin here..
but then again, my colleagues r nice,
workin environment is FREEDOM,
lunch breaks r flexible until i got nothing 2 say,
(includin morn teabreak + aftn teabreak! its official!)
office hrs r also flexible until i REALLY LOVE IT,
(non-official. but goin off b4 6pm is my habit already)
another thing, my boss really looks aft me well!
thou i hate 2 admit i used 2 hate him v much until...
i realised that he's act. a gd boss. ;)

workin here, i can also continue doin my sprees..
w/o affectin my work of cux.. ;p
meetup + mailin items r darn convenient 4 me..

so.. i've been lamenting on since last yr..
wanting 2 FIND A NEW JOB TILL NOW! which i haven. ;x

i feel lik im stanin at a cross junction nw..
left or right? front or back?

Taken Yesterday!
aft Q-ing 15mins 2 buy e muffins!
sorry 4 e dark eye rings..
din had any make-ups on then..
or for this whole wk..

anyway, headin bac 2 work nw..
let me complete this mth's report 1st..
which wil b due nx Tue lohx~
toopid xXx xXx xXx for always sendin me report LATE!~
ppl! learn 2b punctual & not LATE! ;p

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home