小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Just One

i shld b grateful 2 them..
else i wld've have been quite moody ytd..
which explains e previous entry..

nevertheless, thank u 2 them..
4 bringin me from grey zone to white zone..
and makin me feelin happier 4 e whole of ytd..

on another lighter mood,
i've bght all my CNY clothes already! ;D
ytd a jacket + tunic + 3 necklaces arrived 4 me!
even my mama was amazed by me..
havin bght all CNY clothes w/o goin shoppin! LOL!
e jacket was really a bargain..
usual priced @ USD22, but i bght it @ USD10.22!
am gonna wear it someday since its freakin cold in office..
bbbrrrrrrr~ *freezing cold*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home