小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, January 11, 2008

Really A Miracle

was kinda surprised when lisa sms-ed me..
sayin she's able 2 lunch out 2dae..
all thx 2 her colleague! ;D

and this in turn contributed to me meetin min 4days!!
mind u its 4 days in a row meetin 4 lunch!
since when did we ever met up so often 4 lunch? NEVER!
*bEaMx* ;)

anyway, intro them e braised duck rice..
its delicious i tell u!
the lady boss is pretty too! ;x
e stall was featured on e variety show,
which Dasmond Koh & Felicia Chin are e host.
c e rice!
its 正中卤鸭饭哦!
nowadays is hard 2 find $2.50 food..
and, its right here available @ this stall!
;x paiseh i 4got 2 tak pix of e stall..

while waitin 4 lisa 2 get her drinks..
i stil look as pale as ever.. lolx~

after lunch, we went 2 Q for muffins again!
jialat! havin eaten once, it got me twice & sooner thrice! ;(
those kilos i shed wil slowly hit me again lahx..
thats US!

& again!

honestly, i think my photo takin sucks!
its gettin unstable 4 my hands already lohx..
out of 5 photos, only 2 were clear..
another 3 was "blurred" either here or there..
(>.<) i want back my photo takin skill!
HPMH~!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home