小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Actual Meaning

de•sert•ed

Pronunciation: (di-zûr'tid), [key]
—adj.
1. abandoned; forsaken: the problems of deserted wives and children.
2. untenanted: without inhabitants: a deserted village; a deserted farmhouse.
3. unfrequented; lonely: The victim was lured to a deserted spot.


all of a sudden..

e feelin of being lonely hit me hard again.

i was left sobbing uncontrollably in my rm while e sun was setting..

i dun blame anyone for it..

but 1 thought strike me at that instant..

who, wil remember me or miss me when im gone?

honestly, i have no idea.

yes.. mayb my family..

&... who else?

i felt so redundant.. so un-needed..

so unloved.. so uncared for.. so substitued..

but i dun blame anyone..

if i were 2 choose loneliness & death..

i would rather die than left on my own forever.

so i cant imagine 1 day my family left me all alone..

how wld i be?


im not sure my tml wld be a happy or unhappy one..

but i definitely hope *we'll be able 2 solve all the uncertainties..


there.. really is karma..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home