小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

SHOW MI 13.10.07 Concert

OK~ so ytd i went 4 my virgin concert..
but i wasnt as excited as i expected myself 2b..
might b due to e toothache & headache bahx?
saw cine & crystal b4 e concert too..
they were jux sittin right infront of me..
not in terms of seats of cux..

however, i wasnt v pleased with e concert..
e HIGH pt which i get durin e concert is countable..
which e "high" did not rch e extreme thou..
only like.. ermx, 80%?
1st "high" pt : Stefanie Sun's appearance.. singing Lu Guang
2nd "high" pt : those "ah lian medley" part
3rd "high" pt : Duet with MC Hotdog? which i like~
4th "high" pt : 2 lucky fellows able 2 embrace her & tak pix
5th "high" pt : Chu Jie (in chn which i can sing along FINALLY!)


reason 4 not v pleased is..
too much CANTO, CANTO & CANTO!!!
songs r in canto, even talkin r in canto..
im like ????? most of the time.. :(
some songs which have chn version were sang in canto..
this really make me v disappointing..
my mentality is :
if i watch it in HK, i can uds bcux MOSTly wil b hk-er.
BUT, nw we're in SG where our dialect r NOT mostly canto..
so why talk & sing in CANTO niax? =|


nw i seriously regret NOT buyin Ah Mei's tix~
big BOO 4 my regretful decision.. (>.<)

anyway, have uploaded afew videos 2 share..
lets c by watchin these videos r u able 2 get high?
pardon e sound & visual cux sum jux sucks big time..
thou these r taken usin my sis's new cam..



with Stefanie Sun..
my 1st "high" pt lahx..
watch out at e end of e video..
got confettis lehx.. ;)


with MC Hotdog singing Ai Shi..
which is a Canto song again.. -.-"


CHINESE SONG! Chu Jie~


Zhong Sheng Mei Li (also in Canto)

k~ enough of e concert videos..
my sis say shldnt share too much..
cux we paid 4 e tix & tak videos 4 keepsake.
but shldnt share since oths din pay a single cent! ;x
hence, followin pix is taken by my sis..
as proof of me cant openin my mouth wider..
my v swt & thoughtful dar.dar did sth 4 me.. ;D
cravin 4 yummilicious chix wings..
i cldnt open my mouth 2 bite them bit by bit..
so he "peel" e skin off & meat out 4 me..
n c e pix, he feed me!!
im feelin swt inside! *yell out loud*
den my sis comment that my mouth cant open big,
what has that gotta do with my hands?
cldnt i "peel" e skin & meat myself?
lolx~ cux im eatin noodle mahx..
can eat with chix meat norx..
resulted in me feelin im like toto..
when dar.dar is my mama,
im toto, n my mama feed toto eat bit by bit..
do u get the pix now?
*crazy laughter*
c my reddish rosy cheek?

"you le ai qing de zi run" mahx..
wil b back 2 post up another 2 videos..
youtube is takin so darn long 2 upload them..
i think is bcux each video is arnd >70MB? =x

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home