小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 12, 2007

Pain in the MOUTH!

im havin toothache nw!
its all caused by an ULCER!
at e back of my mouth, near the innermost of e teeth,
rubbing aganist my teeth which results in MORE pain.
from jux a mere ulcer which is painful enough,
it has spread from ulcer 2 gum..
nw e whole left side of my mouth is PAIN!
*cries out loud*
even swallowin of saliva makes me uncomfortable..
say byebye 2 fried food & heaty stuffs..
it is affecting my appetite tremendously..
i haven had my breakfast nor lunch til nw..
lookin at chips in NTUC reminds me of e ache..
saw char siew hanging in e stalls reminds me of ache..
thinkin of e egg tart reminds me of e ulcer..
even fries wil make my ulcer worse.. =(
how how how?
lidat how 2 eat prata tml?
shitty ass..

am contemplating 2 try out a walk-in interview nx wk..
all bcux of that "skinny babe's" influence..
hAix~ let me consider properly 1st..
not gonna announce wat interview..
hehe~ wait til finalise den i'll say bahx..

enjoy ur wkend peeps!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home