小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

oh no~

i haven been bloggin bout my recent happenings right?
give me another 1 or 2 or 3 days more?
wait til i've finished much of my reports, OR
when i've completed it..
then i've update ALL at once ok?
in e meantime,
do miss me yeahx?

i need 2 get back 2 work already..

on a sidenote, nanny jux called me..
say i dont have 2 go over this aftn already..
which means, e"some1" has stopped forcing me 2 do..
YAY-ness~

aft work gonna head down chinatown..
got a briefing with e Tour Agency that i've joined..
m meetin my sis over there as well..
i cant wait 2 let my hair down nx Fri worx..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home