小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

lunch 4 2dae!

alright, its been a long time since...
i met up my sis 4 lunch yehx?
ever since she changed her job,
i haven got chance 2 meet her 4 lunch..
and i haven found a kaki 2 go thai rest. with me!
that explains why i haven got chance 2 eat e Pork Stew.
=(
anyway, 2dae's e day..
aft duno how many mths i lose count..
met her up + her bf 4 lunch..
i walked all e way 2 Chinatown myself..
glad that i didnt lost my way!
meet up at Mosque St 2 walk 2 CTC co.
finally collected our HK tix!
*felt at ease that its confirmed*
aft collectin all e required stuffs,
we cross e street and saw this shop..
which my sis suggest we lunch here.
didnt really like it at 1st..
but i can use it as introduction right?
this is e shop where i had my lunch..
jux across from Bee Cheng Hiang
variety of food available
(i know its quite limited right?)
namecard
location
what my sis had..
all these cost her $5.90
my sis's bf, weihong's lunch..
$3.90
(w/o dumplings & prawns)
and this is MINE!
guess how much it cost me?
a freaking $6.50!!
and that fillet wasnt nice at all!
=(
felt so cheated..
its not filling at all!
*mayb bcux i didnt have my breakfast*
but u c 4 urself..
e noodle are like so ....
*faint*
i'll not patronise e shop again..

verdict : 2.5/5 stars
small eater + big spender wil like it
big eater + small spender wil hate it
i guess i falls into e 2nd category

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home