小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my new buy

ytd met lisa 4 lunch..
wanted 2 satisfy my crave 4 KFC..
b4 e coupon we have expires..
=)
anyway, another reason is also 2 find shoes..
i seriously need another pair of office heels already..
so.. aft satisfyin my KFC crave,
she acc me 2 find my heels..
at 1st i jux wanna find e typical pattern..
which i saw last Sat with zhen & her..
BUT sadly, size 36 out of stock again!
its only available at Hougang Mall
(which is like out of my way unless i go on purpose)
therefore, no choice i gotta find oth pattern..
and i've got a fetish 4 ribbon on shoes..
i gotta go back hm n dig out all shoes with ribbons..
*lolx
even zhen & her both cant stand me..
i've got lotsa standards when findin shoes..
black color (i know im dull)
white color (im afraid it wil turn black/grey)
ribbons? (if any, i'll like it)
open-toed (nope.. my toes aint nice)
pointed/round (im ok with both)
heels (not TOO high.. i cant walk properly)
yeahx.. so thats abt it..
quite a fussy shoes seeker ehx?
nonetheless, i manage 2 find a pair i like..
and i seeks lisa's opinion on it..
in e beginning, she keep sayin no, No, nO, NO!
alas, she agreed its nice!
only aft me wearin like 10+mins?
yes.. i mean wearin it n walkin arnd e store.
i jux wanna feel comfortable in it,
b4 i made up my mind 2 buy..
at least i know it wont leave me blister,
jux like my previous pair.. =)
e shop which i got my buy!
my feet seems quite meaty right?
my loving ribbon heels!
i've gotta start wearin office wear..
bcux i suddenly got an urge 2 behave like 1..


but i guess e urge wil die off soon..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home