小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, April 09, 2007

BLOODY hell

im really sorry for puttin my topic as ...
as im really feeling superbly irritated..
jux returned back 2 my OWN office from "CH"
and i didnt left "CH" happily..
i left there v bu shuang-ly
reason being im FORCED by some1!!
that "some1" forced me 2 do sth which i duwan.
and insist that i do according to what he said..
i refuse 2 relent, so i jux walk off w/o sayin anything..
totally ignore his existence & bid gdbye 2 "A" b4 going..
wth?!
im not gonna listen 2 him..
force me any further, and i shall "throw"

know whats e meaning of "throw"?

REDNET!
dont force me..


im in e midst of coolin myself down..
more updates other days..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home