小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, April 06, 2007

Alexis 21st Bdae Celebration

im so sorry 4 being late by a wk..
we celebrated her bdae jux last Sat..
but silly me only manage 2 dl e pix ytd nite.
so here they are..
enjoy bahx..
=)
at my cousin's place..
she's TALL right?
alexis / me / my sis
cousins 2gether!
hardly we've got chance 2 tak pix 2gether..
isnt it very nice?
me / alexis / my sis / younger cousin

(both my cousins r TALL)
my elder cousin is arnd 1.7+
whereas my younger cousin is arnd 1.8
O.O
part of e food available..
e "ngo hiang" which my auntie made..
i personally like it v much!
yoghurt salad which my younger cousin fix..
added blueberry yoghurt into it..
tastes so swt + sour + excellent!


but a pity we went off too early..
didnt get e chance 2 eat e cake yet..
=( bcux it looks so sweety~
colorful with stars stars
i wonder where she bght this cake frm..
i like those colorful decor on it
my cousin's family..
the lady in greenish yellow is my auntie..
e 1 who made e super-yummy ngo hiang lohx..
finally she's cutting e cake le..
it sure looks thick isnt it?
can u believe i was once classmates with them?
i mean the left & middle girl?
during my pri 1-4 times..
but a pity i went to EM2 and they, in EM1
=\

happy reunion!

once again,
happy bdae, my dear cussy~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home