小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

surprised by toto

nowadays, toto nv fail 2 gimme surprise..
jux nw last few days & 2dae..
he surprised me with new slpin locations..
on 1 fine morning while gettin ready 4 work,
i woke him up & carried him into my rm.
as toto was stil slpy,
he didnt struggle much..
aft i put him down comfortably on bed,
he jumped down & walk str8 to..
yes..
e small gap btw my cupboard & door.
the gap was really too small 4 him..
he walk head facin in 1st..
havin 2 mak a U-turn was certainly diff..
but nevertheless, he made it still..
and squeezed himself inside..
why did he gimme such naive face?
eyes all covered by his long long fur
(which suggest a fur cut soon)
so i cant b bothered with him..
as i realised i'll soon b late AGAIN
(yeah.. nowadays im always late 4 work)

this morn, my door was left ajar by my mama..
early in e morn my parents went 2 "sao mu"
so toto was let in by my mama 2 slp with me..
(my this dog cant slp alone in livin rm.. he'll whine..)
aft slpin quite awhile on bed,
he jumped down 2 e floor 2 slp cozily..
see how deeply aslp he is?
oOooPx!
i woke him up!
and he's slpin at an awkward place..
jux in btw e corner of my bed & my glass TV cabinet.
he always thinks he is v skinny..
attempting small gap 2 slp..
*gasp*
toto staring at me..
now u know why i say awkward position?

now, let me excuse myself..
shall not disturb his slp further..
bcux as his owner,
i wouldnt like ppl disturb my slp too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home