小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

5 person lunchbreak

YAY!
*clap hands*
2dae really break record..
bcux we had a 5 person lunchbreak!
lisa took morn leave,
xiang took aftn leave,
but nevertheless, we stil meet 4 lunch!
hahahaha.. really over the moon..
so seldom we can all meet up 2gether nehx..
so let e photos do e talkin bahx..
=)
me lisa min
smiley smiley us..
*notice lisa smile with her mouth open
which is consider quite miracle

me & min copied lisa's smile

our 5 person pix!
rare until cannot rare le!

photo whoring time!

lisa xiang me
Miss Liang & Miss Foo

again
i jux love 2 do this kinda background thing..
jux nice -- my expression + the background her
our foursome take -- b4 going off

me hiding behind LiMei
finally a nice one!
hopefully we can have a 2nd time!
;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home