小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

my 1st webcam!!

let me introduce everyone to this new gadget of mine..
i know its not new to everyone..
but at least its new 2 me..
its a Creative Web Cam FOC 4 me!!
jux bcux i sign up 4 an a/c for Qmax,
they gave me this worx!
totally Free Of Charge lehx!
for more info, pls checkout the webby:

my 1st webcam..
gonna fix it at hm 4 my PC..
its not clip-on but stick-on de worx..
how cool is that?
close up view of the webcam

simply sign up 4 an a/c,
print out the redemption coupon,
bring ur IC,
and head down Creative HQ.
while stocks last!

i will not be responsible for any inaccurate sayings stated in my blog

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home