小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, January 26, 2007

shit..
i accidentally broke my promise..
=(
i set a rule that i cant buy anything anymore..
i'll jux browse thru those spree pages..
in e end...
i cldnt control myself and splurge another $19.20~
BUT but but..
oni $4 belongs to me!
e rest m helping lisa + min 2 buy..
hahahha.. wondering what izzit bahx?
click here to find out whats that?
find e item quite worth it lahx..
bght 1 4 myself and 1 4 my sis..
duwan ltr she complain why i buy 4 myself oni?
hehehe.. nw grow up le..
wil know how 2 share & think 4 oths..
hohoho~ hopefully it wil arrive b4 CNY ehx?
=D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home