小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, November 10, 2006

why do i always feel tired at my workplace?
wny do i feel energetic at home but not my workplace?
because i cant do much at my workplace..
and its bcux im sick of doin e same thing EVERY MTH!!
thou im lookin 4ward 2 15th coming..
which means i can get my pay..
at e same time, i duwan it 2 come too..
cux if 15th comes, means i hafta endure 2 days b4 its wkends..
Ugh~
dilemma.. earning money is nv easy..
yet spending money is nv diff..
i use 2 scrimp & save alot..
but nw i spend money easily..
i duwan ppl 2 think i earn money n save..
oths might think im v "niao"
they'll b thinkin, "u earn so much yet stil so niao?"
which i find it quite true in some cases..
there are those who r earning more than me,
yet is "niao-er" than me..
get it?
hahaha.. broken eng i know..
2dae so far i survive on 2 cuppa milo,
a "bao" plus 2 small packs of Ribena..
feelin abit hungry nw..
shall wait til i meet my girls den i eat..
i wanna lose weight..
btw, tell u guys a mimi..
i have successfully lose 1kg..
means 1 got another kg 2 go b4 its 47!!
YAY! please applause 4 me..
my square cut pants r gettin looser & looser..
& im lovin' it~
i rather fit into my Type 1 than square pants..
kekeke.. =D
my eyes r closing soon...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home