小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

i back from lunch for oni 30mins lohx..
sumore 2dae got team lunch..
and nehx nehx is over at my office again..
i went out 4 2hrs+ lunch infront of him!
omg! damn daring ehx?
lolx.. anyway lucky he didnt say anything..
at 1st was meetin min at Bugis 4 lunch..
but she got hangover mahx..
so she didnt make it..
left me & sx niax..
so we decided 2 meet Lisa..
since she's workin at Lavender..
in case u guys duno who she is..
well, she's my sec sch fren too..
and she's my batch netball captain worx..
=)
got lotsa precious memories with her..
eHhhx.. anyway.. had LJS..
cux i want it..
and they give in 2 me!
YAY! *clap hands*
let the photos do the talking..
went Clementi on Wed 2 meet dar.dar
i had my Teriyaki Chicken meal..
look yummy mahx?
cost $5.20 niax?
taken ytd on my way hm..
saw the clouds look exceptionally fluffy?

duno why suddenly turned so dar?
or is jux that part?

this is w/o zoom in..
seems like oni tat part is dark ehx?

with Siew Xiang xiao mei

Siew Xiang & Lisa

me with Lisa
Siew Xiang take pix human super small?

Arrhhh~ im stil talkin..

Finally a better 1..

long time nv meet up..
finally meet up le..
im feelin so happy deep inside..
bcux it seems so impossible 4 us 2b back..
back like what we used 2b?
hopefully this wil last till e end ehx?
girls, agree mahx?

2nite m havin my Netball Farewell at YCKSS.
invited by Ms Heng worx..
feel damn honoured..
cux she stil remember us thou nv contact..
well, 2nite shall have fun..
mux enjoy ourselves 2 the fullest..
not 4gettin 2 tak photos..
2 blog as well as 2 scrap!
gd luck 4 2nite..
photos tml ehx?
stay tunned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home