小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, November 13, 2006

aiya~
rch office imm. finish up e endin part of reports..
rush 2 send out the reports 2 all countries,
not 4gettin 2 cc nehx nehx + nanny..
thou nanny is on 3 days leave (yippie!!)
kinda anxious abt e aftn conference..
cux i'll b handling it MYSELF..
w/o nanny there 2 help me ans Qs le..
*sObx*sObx*
aft my own conference stil got another Jap conference..
that Mr K really pissed me off..
commanding me 2 do things as he wish!!
hpmh! pls horx.. im not suppose 2 report 2 u ok?
=p finally went 2 update my bankbk..
n felt so relax & light-hearted..
cux i tot i spend ALL my Oct's salary le..
update liaox & realise stil left with $200+ arhx..
luckily my payday is this Wed..
can replenish my bank..
hehehe.. stil owe my sis $108!!
hp bill arrive last Sat too..
oOOwWww~
painful feelin 2 transfer 3 digits amt..
who ask me spend so much on art stuffs lehx?
=(
anyway, had a wonderful bdae cele 4 zhen on fri..
hope she loves it & enjoy it k?
shall update aft e conference..


till we see then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home