小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, September 01, 2006

i think mk's words came true..
bcux this morn when i put Subway cookies into microwave..
it bcum CHAOTAH!!
i duno why?
i set the temp to Medium
and the timer to 1.2mins niax..
stil it ended up chaotah lehx..
filled up my whole hse wib e smoke..
even woke my mum up..
=X
in e end my mum warm up some hotdogs
and sandwich them 4 me..
hahaha~
Wed evening when im headin hm..
it was raining v heavily..
lightning n thunder can b seen n heard..
while on e bus 133 goin hm..
my mum suddenly called me up..
ask me 2 wait at e Bus stop..
i was thinkin, "she mux b thinkin i nv brin umbrella.."
but in e end, she say got lightning n thunder..
ask me wait 4 rain smaller b4 walkin hm..
hehe~ was feelin warm inside..
bcux my mama concern abt my safety..
happy lahx~
ltr meetin joey 4 lunch lohx..
1st biz day need 2 do tedious stuffs again..
*yawnx*
btw, i jux spend another $60+ on Arts stuffs..
my sis gimme a US webby..
havin 20% sale mahx..
*sObx*sObx*
1 more thing b4 i end..
i finish dar.dar's 1st pressy ytd nite..
stil got 2nd 1 2 complete..
and den is Clarris's pressy lohx~
byebye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home