小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, August 21, 2006

[18.08.2006] Fri

left office early 2 meet dar.dar 4 dinner..
and follow by concert!!

e concert which i attend last fri..
Lee Sheng Jie really sing great sentimental songs..
*applause 4 him*

singing love song v attentively..
was mesmerized by him..
emotional songs sang by him r made even more touching..
bcux he sing them with such effort...
and e songs can create a scene in my mind..

waving good bye lohx..

aft tat we walked 2 Esplanade there 2 tak bus..
n finally home sweet home..
e waiting 4 him 2 arrive on stage really dampen my mood..
bcux e people v inconsiderate..
anyhow squeeze n block ppl's view de lohx..
i think the crowd is arnd 300?

[19.08.2006] Sat

i've got lotsa 1st time last wk..
firstly, blading with dar.dar
i can proudly say i noe how 2 blade le..
surprise anot?
i can blade by myself le..
but got slope den i'll fall down liaox..
think i fell arnd 3-4times?
and e blade itself it so heavy ok?
im v lazy.. n feel so retarded wearin it..
my left legs cannot lift up lehx?
hahaha..
sweat it out lahx..
blade for arnd 1hr+ b4 headin hm..

secondly, dinning at Newton..
hahaa.. my sis's bf drivin mahx..
so we head down to Newton lohx..
n v hardly got chance 2 dine with sis + bf..
imagine how fortunate i am?

thirdly, bringing toto down 4 a walk..
yahx i noe it sound easy..
but its not ok?
im not e 1 pulling toto..
dar.dar is the 1..
den toto oways sniff trees n rocks..
in e end his whole mouth all got soil n sands..
hafta clean 4 him..
plus he shit in e middle of e pavement..
dar.dar is e 1 whu pick them up n throw away..
aft walkin 4 arnd 1hr+ we went hm..
need 2 clean toto's legs as well..

my lunch at PS with my sis,
weihong n dar.dar

got my fave half boiled egg..

the following wil show my 1st encounter in car washing..
pardon me horx?
cux i seldom got 2c ppl clean car..

1st step : clean e car with water

2nd step : spray foam soap on e car

3rd step : Washing off all soap

eHhhx.. what is this?
where r we going now?

4th step : machine blow dry

Last Step : human wipe dry

and now, lets c wat we have at Newton..
me, dar.dar, sis, weihong had dinner at here..

re-opened oni slightly more than 1mth..

every1 drink sugar cane + lemon

fried hokkien mee..

wOo~ chicky wings..
but not as nice as e ones i had at Chomp Chomp..
which might b e result of our food poisoning or so?

fried carrot cake..
taste delicious ehx..
yum yummy..

fried oyster..
which me n sis eat eggs..
and e guys eat oysters..

fish slice soup..

medium fried rice..

the sambal stingray

a v filling dinner indeed..
rch hm n nua arnd..
taken aft we had our dinner..
mux hug hug toto awhile..

hahha.. take a look at this..
toto in a bag?
and laughing sumore..
how cute is tat?

by e way, aft buyin more supplies on Sat..
my sis went 2 buy 1 medium n 1 small drawer container..
to store all e things..
and its nw inside my room lohx..
hehehe.. lets c wat me n my sis have bght..
u noe how much all these accumulate?
arnd $270+ lehx..
sumore its aft 25% discount le..
i 4got 2 add in my sis's patterned papers..

arhh~ i cfm nobody wil noe wat is this..
these r chipboard alphabets..
vvv exp lehx..
cost $24.90 (b.d) for each box..
inside oni 100 characters.. which is v lil'

duno wat r these right?
it foam stamps..
stain abit on e ink pad and ready 2 stamp..
useful too..
got diff font family 2 choose from..

glue pack..
includes ribbon, metal n universal glue..
very useful esp when u use it on e ribbons..
v exp lehx.. dun c small small shld b cheap..
cost us $18.50 for this..

the glue tape on e left..
alphabets rub-ons on e right..
v exp lehx..
the rub-ons itself cost me $24.95 (b.d)
and e glue cost me $4.20 (b.d)

stickers and rub-ons..
pwetti pwetti stuffs nehx..
can decorate empty spaces in btw album..

8 types of ribbons in a pack..
how cld we miss it?
hahaha.. but this item only 15% off..
stil not too bad lahx..
2ft of each kind lehx.. =)

all the alphabets stickers
quite alot right?
a total of 22 pieces lehx..
out of them got 15 pieces r mine..
=X

since got new supplies,
of cux mux try out right?
tats y i started my 1st time again..
i've been tryin 2 do a Acid Free album..
and finally startin doin alil' bit..
this is e cover page..
featuring my 20th bdae cele wib poly frenx..
*Note : those flowers n leaves r drawn by me..
its call doodling ok?
hahaha.. lesson learn nehx..

page 2.1 of page 2..
with me n sharmaine singing love duet..
kekeke..
no feel horx?

page 2.2 of my album..
bcux page 2 i add a hinch so can flip..
quite interesting isnt it?

3rd page..
with me n peiying as main focus..
got this layout from a scrapbook mag de..
hahaha..

e 4th page in my album..

hehehe.. how izzit ehx? nice anot?
took great effort 2 keep myself within acid free stuffs..
like glue, papers, glue tape, pens, rub-ons..
everything n everything hafta have e words, "Acid Free" on them
if not i cannot consider using them..
bcux it wil stain my photos and eventually turn them yellowish..
its of great hardwork 2 keep this habit..
and v sorry 2 them of u whu receive my custom made frames..
bcux they'r not acid free..
means.. they wil turn yellowish sum day..
and if tat day comes, dun cum beat me up ok?
*grinx*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home