小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

a visit to the temple near Bugis Village..
my 1st time there thou..
clarris brin me there..
hohoho~ even offer some joss sticks to e buddha over there..
and start "cracking" lohx..
dun have more time 2 go arnd e temple..
anyway, 2dae is "chu yi" got alot ppl go "bai bai" mahx..
all filled with ppl..
like e saying, "ppl mountain ppl sea"
heheh.. do i look v excited?
this is my 1st time doin this nehx..
wonder wil my lot b gd or bad?

the piece of paper i got 4 exchanging it with e lot..
all in chn n e oth side in eng..
but v brief description lehx.. =\

aha~ help me take a look..
explain 2 me what does it mean?
i only know its bad..
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home