小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

gosh~ 2dae is e 1st time ever i tell every1..
hafta queue up 2 board e train..
and even when i board e train, there's stil a crowd bhind me..
scary right?
every1 is standin close 2 each oth on e train..
rainy days crowded train..
was half wet when i rch my office..

now u noe my meanin of half?
is 1 side of my pants r wet lohx..
even when im usin a brolly ehx..
can u imagine how heavy e rain is?
anyway, i self declare fri again..
bcux its raining heavily at my hse area..
so i assume its rainin at all areas,
and wear 3/4 thinkin tat i can escape being wet..

hahaha~ half side wet horx?

and den, i even saw toads in e field..
eEekKk~
why toads oni appear on rainy days?
where they emerge from harx?

task 4 2dae :
1. check thru my templates
2. YouTube all e way lohx..
hehx~ v free horx?
tml wont b free le..
reporting cycle officially starts tml..
*sOBx*
countdown 1wk1day b4 Clarris go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home