小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, August 18, 2006

ME!
on my way 4 lunch..
hohoho~ dun worry i nv lunch myself..
my hair is long le..
goin 4 a hair-cut soon..
=D

wat i had 4 lunch 2dae..
its a Thai restuarant at Temasek Tower
(near tanjong pagar mrt)
recommended by my sis worx..
lunch wib her + her ex teacher (a insurance agent nw)

look how yummilicious it is?
oni cost $5.50 for e whole set worx..
(excluding the drink)

btw, 2dae aft work im meetin dar.dar
he is accompanying me 2 a concert worx..
at One Fullerton BabyFace..
Lee Sheng Jie's mini concert lahx..
tix from ailian..
so a million thx 2 her..
kekeke.. anyway i oni like a few of his songs..
so doubt i'll b stayin e full 1hr le..
anyway, my plans 4 tml wil require lotsa energy..
i'll b learning blading from dar.dar
borrowin his sis's blades lahx..
in which early in e morn im goin PS wib sis..
we'r gonna stock up 4 scrapbookin stuffs (again!)
in which aft tat im goin bladin lohx..
not cfm goin where 2 learn yet..
hopefully i dun fall n hurt myself lahx..
since every1 noe tat i can b quite a klurtz at times..
normal ppl fall n hurt knee or buttock..
mayb i abnormal.. fall n hurt my arms.. head.. face?
oh no~ better not happen 2 me..
cux Sun im meetin my dearies lehx.. =)


PS: min, if i hurt myself or sth, doubt Sun wil b meetin u..
so sorry 4 any inconvenience caused..
=\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home